Search
Filters

Desk & Office

Click Here

Conference & Exhibition

Looking for ideas?

Click Here

The biggest range of writing instruments

Add links to other sites, categories, pages.

Latest products

ILLUSTRIOUS 10OZ RECYCLED NATURAL SUSTAINABLE CANVAS BAG.

Made with 100% Recycled Canvas. Size 35x10x42cm with Shoulder Handles, Screen or Transfer Printed in 7- 10 Days. Standard or Large Size Transfer Choice. Also Available in Black or Navy. Printed Min Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00464760
£1.50
i

ECO PRO 10000 POWER BANK.

Eco Pro 10000 Power Bank is Our Largest Capacity Power Bank Made of Intertek Certified Recycled Abs Plastic. the Recycled Abs Plastic Casing Can be Printed Digital with a Full Colour Design & is Available on Our Express Service. with a Generous Battery Size of 10,000mah, the Eco Pro 10000 Power Bank Can Fully Charge Multiple Devices on a Single Charge. It Boasts Two USB Output Ports to Charge Devices Simultaneously, & has Both Micro USB & Type C Input to Charge the Power Bank Itself. Minimum Quantity: 10.
SCREF: SC00442913
£9.00
i

2 TONE DYE SUB DURHAM MUG.

Ever Popular Ceramic Durham Photo Mug is Now Available with a Colour Inner Handle. Perfect for When You Need to Match Images & Themes to the Colour of the Mug. Tested to 2000 Domestic Dishwasher Cycles (ISO Standard BS EN 12875-4: 2006). Minimum Quantity: 36. Available in Black, Blue, Green, Light Blue, Light Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Yellow.
SCREF: SC00473474
£3.00
i

ADIDAS ENTRADA 22 POLO SHIRT.

a Straight-Up Classic. This Adidas Football Polo Shirt has Clean Clear Transparent Lines & a Timeless Look. Moisture-Absorbing Aeroready Ensures You Stay Dry & Comfortable.Made with 100% Recycled Materials This Product Represents Just One of Our Solutions to Help End Plastic Waste. Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00477855
£15.00
i

ADIDAS ENTRADA 22 PULLOVER HOODED HOODY.

for Your Team. for Your Planet. This Adidas Hooded Hoody Keeps Things Comfortable with a Soft Fleece Build. When Training Sessions Slow Down Pull Up the Hood & Bury Your Hands in Its Kangaroo Pocket to Stay Warm. Made in Part with Recycled Content Generated From Production Waste E.G. Cutting Scraps & Post-Consumer Household Waste to Avoid the Larger Environmental Impact of Producing Virgin Content. Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00477853
£30.00
i

A5 HARRIET DIARY.

A5 PU Soft Finish96 Sheet Lined Diary with 2 Days Per Page From January to December with No Year Included, Ribbon Bookmark, Heavy Duty Back Card Pocket for Securing Business Cards and Loose Notes, Elastic Pen Loop and Elastic Closure. Available Colours: Black. Minimum Quantity: 25.
SCREF: SC00269735
£3.00
i

BAMBOOPLUS NOTE BOOK A5 - INKLESS PEN in Bamboo.

Wow! Eco Friendly, A5-Sized Note Book with Sturdy Bamboo Hardcover, Equipped with a Handy Pen-Loop & Closing Elastic. the Note Book has Approximately 80 x Sheet & 160 Pages of White, Lined, Recycled Fsc®Mix-Certified Paper (80 G & M²). This Note Book Comes with a Sustainable Bamboo Pencil with a Cap. This Pencil has a Graphite Grey Point with a Writing Length of Up to Approx. 20,000 Metres. It Writes Like a Traditional Pencil & Can be Erased. the Tip Does Not Need to be Sharpened & Wears Very Slowly, Making the Pencil Last Up to 100 Times Longer Than a Traditional Pencil. a Perfect, Long-Lasting Combination for Note-Taking. Each Item Supplied with an Individual Kraft Sleeve. Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00478643
£9.00
i

RECYCLED 500ML HONEST BOTTLE.

Honest Bottle is the Only Reusable Bottle That has Been Designed & Made Locally, From Post-consumer Recycled Single-use Bottles! the Honest Bottle is 100% Easily Recyclable at End of Life & has Been Made Using Uk Sourced Recycled Materials - Rpet & Rhdpe Plastic. Available in 8 Vibrant Colours Named After Iconic London Locations, the 500ml Honest Bottle is Bpa Free, Lightweight, Leakproof & Features an Easy Carry Loop - Perfect for Hydration on the Go. the Honest Bottle Also Supports Our Own Purposeful Initiative, Honest Project, Where We Aim to Tackle the Root Cause of the Issue Surrounding Single-use Plastic Bottle Consumption by Increasing Accessibility to Publicly Available Drink Water in Every Country We Operate. the Honest Bottle is Customisable for Brand, Including Options to Apply Logos Onto the Strap & Lid, Customise Colours with Pantone Matching & Customise Packaging, Providing Truly Sustainable Merchandise. Made in Britain Certified. Minimum Quantity: 32.
SCREF: SC00469905
£6.00
i

ALUMINUM INKLESS PEN with Eraser in Blue.

This Inkless Pen with Eraser Replaces Your Traditional Wood Pencil. It has a Writing Length of Up to 20.000 Metres Using a Graphite Grey Tip to Produce a Graphite Grey Line. It Features a Clean & Modern Look with the Aluminum & on the Top You Will Find an Eraser. Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00462738
£1.50
i

ASHFORD PLUS RECYCLED STAINLESS STEEL METAL DRINK BOTTLE.

500ml Rcs Certified Stainless Steel Metal Bottle with Screw Top Lid Featuring Grs Certifieid Pp. Bpa & PVC Free. Available Colours: Blue, Gun Metal, Red, Silver. Minimum Quantity: 25.
SCREF: SC00475628
£9.00
i

THE ELITE USB-C POWER BANK.

New Addition to Our Range of Luxury Power Banks That Can be Branded with a Company Logo. with an Impressive 10000mah Lithium Polymer Battery, This Power Bank has Enough Charge to Give Multiple Devices a Battery Boost Simultaneously. Available From Uk Stock in a Sleek Black Finish, the Elite Usb-c is the Perfect Portable Charger for Showcasing a Logo or a Design. the Elite Usb-c Power Bank Can be Printed Digital in the Uk, So Your Clients Can Add Even the Most Complex & Colourful Logos. Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00478181
£15.00
i

BEE-SHAPED SEEDS BOMBS MATCHBOX.

Make a Buzz at Your Next Event with Our Bee-shaped Seeds Bombs. Housed in a Matchbox, Youll Find Three Bee-shaped Seeds Bombs Packed with Native Wildflower Seeds. These Eco-friendly Giveaways Are an Excellent Fit for Trade Shows, Sustainability Initiatives, or as Unique Company Freebies. Its as Simple as Plant, Water, & Grow to See These Seeds Bombs Transform into a Wildflower Haven, Perfectly Reflecting Your Brand Commitment to Green Practices. Minimum Quantity: 25.
SCREF: SC00460566
£1.50
i

UNIVERSAL BIO TUMBLER in Cream.

Recyclable & Biodegradable Tumbler. Microwave & Top-rack Dishwasher Safe, BPA Free & Double-walled to Keep Drink Warmer for Longer. Pantone of the Lid & Tumbler is 7499c. Minimum Quantity: 50.
SCREF: SC00400838
£1.50
i

CRAFTNOTE NOTE BOOK in Naturel.

Wow! Practical Note Book in A5 Format. with a Hard Cover Made From Kraft Cardboard Card (300 G & M²). This Booklet has Approximately 80 x Sheet & 160 Pages of Cream-Coloured, Lined Paper (80 G & M²) with a Handy Closing Elastic & Pen-Loop. on the Inside of the Back Cover, You Will Also Find a Handy Storage Compartment. Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00464727
£6.00
i

TARN RECYCLED RPET PLASTIC DRINK BOTTLE.

750ml GRS Certified, Single Walled, Transparent RPET Plastic Drinks Bottle made with 98% Recycled Materials with White RPP Plastic Lid, Clear RPE Plastic Straw, Coloured Band and RPS Plastic Coloured Fold Down Sip Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00478130
£3.00
i

GO GREEN PACK.

Eco-friendly Gift Set Includes a Range of Reusable Products Made with Natural, Recycled or Sustainable Materials. Pack Includes the Humber Travel Mug, Cork Coaster, Dylan Phone Stand, Verno Note Book with Pen. the Box Can be Supplied in a F Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00475630
£30.00
i

SECURITY SET.

This is the Must-have Security Set, It Can Also be Custom Printed with a Chosen Logo or Design, Meaning It Wont Just be Functional, It Will Also be Made Personal to Your Clients. It Features a White Data Blocker That Functions by Keeping Your Device Safe When Charger in Public. It Also Features a White Slider Webcam Cover as an Added Safety Measure, So No One Can Take a Sneak Peek at Your Client Through the Camera. This Security Set Will be Carefully Placed in the Sustainable Eco Kraft Box, It Guarantees Lower Postage Costs, is Made with Eco-friendly Elements, & Offers Customs Also. Available From Uk Stock with an Moq of 10. Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00478189
£9.00
i

About Us

About us

Here at Red Eye Innovations, we pride ourselves on great customer service by guaranteeing a rapid response to all enquires, no obligation quotes, basic artwork revisions and product advice.

Read More

Enquiry

Enquiry

Can't find what you're looking for, or don't have time to search? Click the link below and send us your enquiry.

Send Enquiry  

Frequently Asked Questions

What are lead times for the items on the site?

The lead times vary from product to product, please contact us and we'll advise accordingly.

Do prices include VAT?

No, all quotes we supply will be ex-VAT, which will be charged at the current rate.

Are there minimum quantities I need to order?

In most cases there will be minimum quantities that you will need to order. Many of our items indicate what the minimum quantity will be, but for further advice please contact us.

In what format would you like my logo?

Please provide your logo or artwork in a vectored eps, Ai or high resolution pdf file if possible.